Schools and Accreditations
The following table lists all schools, colleges, and universities within 50
that offer a minimum of an Associate degree. Furthermore, the table is broken
down into two section separating 2 and 4-year schools.
The accreditation information provided is based on an annual survey conducted
by the Dept. of Education (2000). Special note: accreditations can change, you
should contact the school to verify if the school is still currently accredited
by the institution of interest. A lack of accreditations does not necessarily
mean that the school is not accredited, it simply means that that portion of the
school survey was not filled out. Responses to the survey are voluntary and
therefore may not accurately reflect the actual school's condition. Sources:
National Center for Education Statistics (Enrollment data, IPEDS Survey
1998/1999) and (Accreditation data, IPEDS Survey 2000-2001).
Schools with more than 5000 students are highlighted with an asterisk in red.
|* The University of Texas-Pan American||12361||6969||347||7.3|
- National Accrediting Agency For Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- National Association of Schools of Theatre
- National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission
- Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, Inc.
- American Dietetic Association, The
|* South Texas Community College||9460||4628||0||0.9|
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- Joint Review Committee On Education In Radiologic Technology
- American Physical Therapy Association
|Texas State Technical College-Harlingen||3311||1803||0||35.4|
- American Dental Association